Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally! It happened...

Erika is reading The Tail of Emily Windsnap. She read for almost 2 hours tonight and did not want to put the book down! My mom bought the book; she read it herself in one day. Erika is hooked! I feel like she finally understands the thrill and joy of a good book and all of those days of reading to her since infancy have paid off. Hooray!

I played an entire soccer game last Sunday without walking off the field in pain. Of course, it was the spring season's last game. I just didn't believe I would ever survive a game without a sprained muscle or aching joint.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is way overdue... I couldnt' remember your blog address. I finally found it over at chickenone's place.

I am still waiting for Marley to do the same. I think I will be waiting for a looooong time. Of course, the amount of time I spent reading to her is negligible--that couldn't have anything to do with it, could it?

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home