Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

About This Site

In Shakespeare's day, the title of his much-loved comedy, Much Ado About Nothing would be pronounced "noting." Noting meaning observing and writing. I thought this was appropriate.
The play is a story of deception with events exacting betrayal, hatred, grief and despair much like a good episode of Desperate Housewives, and a mirror of my life. However, my life, like a good soap opera, has drama and excitement, but if you miss a week not all that much has really transpired. I created this blog for me, Beatrice, to engage in a "merry war" of wits with whomever would engage in such banter. Perhaps, like Shakespeare's play, this may become a record of some serious meditations on honor, shame and politics or perhaps just a great fuss over life's nothingness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chickenone said...

Well said.

I can't wait to read more. You are good at this.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm afraid that currently wit is in short supply for me. Nonetheless I look forward to reading more from Beatrice!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home